Our Shotover U1 flagship remote aerial filming system includes the ability to shoot with zoom lenses, giving incredible flexibility in the speed, style and proximity of your aerial shots.
The Shotover U1 drone is built to optimize weight and flight times.
It allows for outstanding shot flexibility, meaning that anywhere within the flight envelope (a huge range of 500m line of sight, up to a height of 400ft) we can provide:
▪ Fully stabilized, 4K 6K or UHD or 1000fps recordings on various cameras.
▪ Complete control of zoom, focus and iris functions on the zoom lenses – whilst on shot, in the air.
▪ A broadcast specification, interference-free, Cobham HD downlink on a licenced frequency to provide a solid, long range HD feed. This can be used for LIVE Outside Broadcast. It also provides full resolution, stable HD monitoring on OLED HD monitors at the groundstation, along with onscreen camera and lens data.
▪ The ability to record, via our HD downlink to the base station, a master, a backup or a proxy file in any format you chose*. We also save media storage space with a remote stop/start facility, reducing your rushes to the minimum required, and not rolling during take off and landing.
▪ The latest large, high resolution HD OLED monitors for accurate composition, colour reproduction and level monitoring on location. These can also allow accurate and immediate replay facilities.
▪ A fully encrypted, wireless, duplex intercom system meaning that the pilot and cameraman are in permanent communication. This is critical for safety, and to ensure that shots are achieved, whatever the environment or circumstances the pilot and cameraman find themselves in.
▪ On location 5Kw power supply to ensure continuity of supply for the considerable battery requirements of the aircraft and camera kit and monitoring.
▪ The option of full engineering control of colourimetry and racking of the camera if required.